Responsable and ECO Tourism.
Amahoro Guest house is located in Musanze town just about 20 meters from the main road turn off at the Silver back Hotel or the Rwanda Commercial bank.
The Guesthouse has qualified personnel, who have handled clients of different origins and have good interpersonal and customer care skills.
You will surely feel at home.
Its got a very clean environment and the rooms are consistently clean with warm water, a television and soon internet services will be put in place.
The distance form Amahoro guest house to the head trail of mountain gorilla trekking is about 12-15 km, just a 30 minutes drive.
Amahoro Guest house from/to Kigali is about 62.2 kilometers,
Amahoro Guest house from/to Akagera Nationalpark is about 176 kilometers,
Amahoro Guest house from/to Huye is about 183.2 kilometers,
Amahoro Guesthouse from/to Nyungwe is about 312.2 kilometers,
Amahoro Guesthouse from/to Kibuye is about 160.2 kilometers.
Amahoro Guesthouse from/to Rubavu is about 68 kilometers.
The guest house is proud to say it has two self contained rooms at a cost of:
- $ 50 B & B with a double bed for single occupancy and
- $ 70 for double occupancy.
It has three other family rooms that accommodate three at a cost of
- $ 30 per person sharing the bath rooms.
- In regard to internet, clients can serf on one PC( laptop) for now and we will plan for the WIFI in the future as business grows.
- Clients can cook if they want to make their special meals and we are putting a fridge where they will be able to order for the drinks.
- The guest house also has a small library shelf where a client can bring a book and take one he/she likes or read and leave the book in the shelves.
- People can get BBQ in our garden which is not happening in our garden and this is not happening anywhere in town, they can decide to participate in the meet roasting.
- In regard to public transport means, as soon as you reach the stage, you can call the guest house and they will pick you up and take you there. It is a short walk able distance.
- We do not have mosquitoes at the Guest house and therefore nets are rather a bather to some convenient sleeping and if any request is made, we have enough nets for our clients.
The meaning of Amahoro
The word Amahoro means "peace" in Kinyarwanda.
We chose it as our company name because we share the desire to contribute to a long-term peaceful environment in Rwanda.
In our view the local people at any tourist destination should be equal partners in the development of tourist activities. That way, it can be guaranteed that not only will the visitors have a more intimate and intense experience, but the trip will be mutually beneficial to both hosts and guests.
When you choose to use our local guides, you can be assured that your African experience will be as personal as possible. You will be able to develop your own image about the real Rwanda: learning a lot about the culture and way of life (and probably about yourself as well). Thus contributing to the meaningful and sustainable development of the Rwandan people.
Responsible Tourism & Eco-Tourism
Through our activities we support the conservation of the natural environment and the preservation of cultural assets. Furthermore, we aim at contributing to the sustainable development of local populations by sharing economic benefits, and by helping to nurture a sense of pride and awareness that someone cares. Join hands with Amahoro Tours and help us to make a difference!
Amahoro Guesthouse can be contacted by mail or telephone:
Office phone: +250 784424866 and
Mobile phone: +250 788594521